WFP comes out of the gate strong with guest Jaq Greenspon, an old friend and a versatile freelance writer.
- 0:30 – Intro: An explanation and mission statement
- 4:00 – Jaq Greenspon graciously consents to an interview.
- 5:14 – Additional reporting by!
- 6:30 – Jaq almost breaks the “not getting laid” rule by talking about his red carpet interviewing gig.
- 7:22 – Not all magicians are men, but they’re pretty much all geeks.
- 8:00 – Adventures in writing for the tabloids. Wade recognizes none of these celebrities.
- 8:32 – OMG IMDB.
- 9:00 – How Jaq got started as a writer.
- 10:33 – How do you get work?
- 15:07 – Using your interests to break into particular industries.
- 17:13 -Asked which projects he likes best, Jaq almost breaks the “not getting laid” rule AGAIN. He saves himself with a Paddy Chayefsky reference.
- 18:09 – Projects Jaq likes least. It turns out that he does not enjoy being belittled by famous actresses.
- 20:27 – Advice to budding professional writers.
- 23:20 – Favorite and least favorite words and phrases. Yngwie Malmsteen’s dramatic return to the spotlight.
Jaq’s Web site: www.jaqgreenspon.com
Jaq’s published books:
Music by Morgansorange