Christa Terry is the writer and editor of the bridal blog Manolo For The Brides. Her book iDo: Planning Your Wedding with Nothing But ‘Net is coming out on June 10.
- Our first long-distance show using Skype!
- Do gender stereotypes hold true — are men afraid of wedding talk?
- What happens when a bridal blogger plans her own wedding.
- Eating mints before eight o’clock can doom a marriage.
- Don’t be too quick to flee that internship for a paying job.
- Auditioning for a job in the newspaper business, and the perils of getting the job you want.
- Journalist by day, New Age freelancer by night.
- Using Craigslist to find freelance work.
- Good or bad, put it all on your resume!
iDo: Planning Your Wedding with Nothing But ‘Net
The Everything Guide To Writing A Book Proposal
Music by Morgansorange