Christa Terry is the writer and editor of the bridal blog Manolo For The Brides. Her book iDo: Planning Your Wedding with Nothing But ‘Net is coming out on June 10.
- Job-hunting in Boston.
- Envy and spite: valuable career tools.
- Enter the Manolo.
- Editorial policy in the Manolo blog empire.
- Blogging for pay: how does it work?
- Blogger ethics and conflicts of interest.
- Never Teh Bride does not shill, even for freebies.
- Blogging gives a writer a tremendous intimacy with readers.
- Anonymity or infamy? Blogging with a persona.
- Does your bridal blog change once you become a bride?
iDo: Planning Your Wedding with Nothing But ‘Net
The Everything Guide To Writing A Book Proposal
Music by Morgansorange